Sunday, February 1, 2009

FEBUARY!

This Just Confirms my Quest to Get Closer to Spring which Gets closer to the SUMMER TIME! Omg i just cant wait until the warm weather rolls around, I Cant take this cold shit. I Cant Take This Cold Shit So Much, I Might as Well Let You Guys Know that, Im going to The Virgin Islands ( St. Croix ) March 21st for like 5 days. =) Totally Siked! Anyways, so like Valentines day is two weeks away. YIPPE! lol. I brought a cute ass Outfit for that day like 2 weeks ago or so. I Just Need to finish it off with a pair of kicks & some jewlery. I also have my plans for this valentines also. Like Golly, I always used to hate this "holiday" but i guess its kinda cool now. I asked My special someone for a new diamond ring or This jewlery set from zales & hopefully i get it. I still havent decided on what im getting my fellow "Valentiner" lol. Thought about jewlery but i remembered im getting that for him when i go to St. Croix. What should i get him Guys? =/

No comments: