Thursday, February 19, 2009

So i Wont Have a CPU

Just for a couple of days. My dad is putting up a new desk and he needs to plug everything out. & while he's doing that he's clearing out the whole System. BLAH! Im currently freaking saving all my pictures on USB's as we speak. I have so many pictures on my computer im on my fourth USB and havent even saved all. I dont even think half. SMH. Camera Fean Much? Anyways my day was wacked. I was supposed to hang w. Edwin but he took yrs at the DMV and i was like all dressed and dolled up and everythang! smh. Anyways it was like 5 and he still didnt call so i was like fudge it lemme just leave and do something. I FINALLY put on my clothes and met my mom and lil brother outside and we walked to Mcdonalds since my dad had her car cause something happened to his car and we ate inside of mcdonalds. I had a McChicken, Cheeseburger & Fries. ( Fat ass Much? ] Im still freakin full. AND MALAKI IF YOUR READING THIS IDC IF YOU CALL ME A FATASS YOUR A FOUR EYED BUM! Anyways after we ate my dad came w. my moms car and we drove together to get his car. Then we went back home. But not before taking the long way, cause the GPS is dumb. Lol. We experimented w. it & it gave us a long way home when we knew a route. SMH. I'll try to update from my phone but other than that, GOODBYE! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU FUCCIN FAT COW EATING ASS!
THAT WAS ONLY HALF THE MEAL!
SAY THE REST OF THE MEAL RAY!
smfh,
on that note,
im gonna miss yew!
<3
=[