Friday, February 6, 2009

Average Grades, No School

Got my report card yesterday. For my 3.0 normal average self, it was HORRIBLE. I passed all my classes but like my advisor said i could do much better. ( even though at the moment i was just happy as fuck i passed all my classes ) So Like Basically I got a 70 in 3 classes. 2 75's and a 78 and 94. Those 70's arent good, especially since 70 is passing in my school. Oh well. I didnt hear much complaints from my mom or dad because i didnt fail & they told me tht although i still should be doing WAY better because they know im capable of it. & Yeah i am ; Im just unorganized and stuff. So anyways after admitting to myself that i am unorganized when it comes to my school work, my mom took me afterwards on my request to a store to get some school supplies. I Purchased a 5 tab pink binder, 2 extremly cute folders, Some pens, a sketch book for art <3 ; and a dry erase board so i can write note to myself about what i need to get done in my social life and plans that ive made. Yeah had to throw a little something in there for my everyday life. & it amazes me because when it comes to my social life i am the most organized person ever. SMH. I'll make sure to do better though. After doing a little of that shopping i came home and just chilled and did my homework, switched my bag to an aeropostale one and organized my binder and folder. i did all that work, and when i woke up today i decided not to even go to school. lol. I woke up a half hour later than im supposed to. 7:30. and i was just extremly tired and didnt feel like being bothered so i stayed. & my mom and dad didnt have much of a problem with it either. So now im sitting here writing this, and bout to go workout. =)

No comments: