Sunday, February 8, 2009

Coraline 3D

Im sure many of you have seen the previews for this movie. & from the commercials its REALLY good. Well me and my little brother have been FEANING to see this movie before it freaking came out. & now that it's out. It's sold out till the latest times. I am getting highly annoyed. I am a huge fan of the book, The makers from the nightmare before christmas has made this movie and i LOVE this movie & i love the movies that have the clay like characters. & to top it all off, the movie is 3D. Thats like the most awesome ever. Lol. So anyways i went yesterday at 2:00 rushed my ass to the Bedford ave L train and got there 15 minutes before the movie even STARTED & they told me it was sold out till 9:30 THAT NIGHT. Thats really crazy. I mean i can get over it but my little brother really wanted to see it and i felt bad for all the kids that were coming in the movie to see Coraline only to be turned away because it was sold out. Obviously if it sold out that much they need to open more show times. So w.e. ; we left and hung out around 14th street went to flatbush afterwards went home. No biggie. We would just go see it the next day. WRONG! It was sold out today also. Like we were bout to all start getting ready but me being the smart people called ahead of time and was like hello is coraline sold out today till a certain time? and of course it was ; until 5:00. But then as time went by, the 5:30 showtime was also sold out & then soon enough the time we was supposed to go see it 7:00 was sold out also. So we just gave up. This must be one hell of a movie to be sold out like so. Anyways, hopefully i dont have to go through all this bull next week cause i feel like a little child, because i wanna see this movie like crazy. Everytime the damn commercial comes on i get excited. SMH at me... lol

No comments: