Saturday, February 21, 2009

Beyonce Is The Richest Star Under 30 Yrs Old


She has a estimated 80 Million dollars in the bank. This girl is one smart Chick.

R&B superstar BEYONCE has yet to spend any of her multi-million dollar fortune - insisting she hasn’t bought any luxury items with her cash.

The singer was recently named the richest star under 30 years old - with an estimated $80 million in the bank.

But Beyonce - whose wedding ring is worth $5 million - is adamant that she has invested all of her money wisely, and won’t be spending any of her earnings on fast cars or expensive jewelery.

She says, “Honestly, I’m very frugal. I haven’t bought a car since I was 16 or any diamonds since I was 17. I have a lot of property. I’ve invested my money and I don’t have to make any more, thank God, because I’m set. “I’m now able really to be free and just do thngs that make me happy. It’s an effort to stay grounded.”


She aint gotta spend no money cause she know Jay-z Can spend it all on her. Lol. Even still im proud of her, Cause as High Class Beyonce seems, You'd think she'd spend it all. Lol.


No comments: