Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just So You Guys Know

The Party I Had was Really Good & Fun/Funny. So You Can Stop asking me questions on that. I think some people got a little too blitted. ( smh at those iam niggahs ) & shit got heated when i suggested Strip Basketball. Lmao! Whoever missed the shot had to strip. Funny How the most Gone one was basically Naked. Lmao. But Yeah it turned out to be really good. I Had Some Really Good Photo's But I Got in a Heated "Discussion" with a Fellow Bitch In My Household who shall remain nameless & thought it would be a good comeback to hide my camera and delete all the photos in it as well. So i will be working on getting a new camera. Anyways the next day i got to chill w. my 81206 Niggah Like all day which was awesome. We watched like 2 movies, chilled & I ordered Papa Johns pizza for us since i was starving & there was like no food in his bigass house. I always thought papa johns pizza was really nasty, But after 3 slices of a Large Cheese and Meatball Pizza, I was definitly Blown away and FULL. I Guess the box states the truth "Getting better over the years" lmao. So we chilled and did stuff he didnt want me to leave and overall i had a pretty good night. =)

No comments: