Saturday, February 21, 2009

So I Just Fixed My CPU

My mom keeps telling me i should go to school for computers instead of interior design and photography. But umm, Im much more intrested in that than cpu's. Even though they do get that mula. & Fixing CPU's is more of a Man Job in my perspective.
I think its cool though i can fix almost any computer without having being taught anything =)

Anyways I Hung w. My Good friend Edwin In His House, which was Just a whole bunch of playfighting & His sister making me play w. her. She's a sweetheart though. Edwin i dont know much about.

Anyways Yeah, Today im supposed to be going to see Coraline and shopping. This will be my third time trying to see the damn movie. hopefully i get to see it because this is the last weekend to see it in 3D. Curse Malaki for seeing it before me.

& I Honestly Lovee Malaki. He's awesome & a sweetheart, even though he be frontin on coming to see me. & he spazzed on me the other night for no reason. Lol. Maybe he should pick me up from school this week. Lmao. I Love Ya Four Eyed 4 inch Monster. =)
P.s. - We gotta see Aliens Vs. Monsters together. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU TOO RAVEN!
that movie gon be poppin,
son!
=]