Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yesterday...

I Woke Up & Got My Hair done and it tooked extremly quick i must say. After that i rushed home ate and jumped in the shower to get dressed to Meet Up w. My Friend Andrew ( Some may Know him as Squeakz ] The Guy that has The Lethal Inspiration Line Yes. Check him out here LethalInspiration.com. Anyways i met up with him in Clientele & we chilled there for a bit, well actually a while. He ended up buying a brown shirt which he claimed he can "fuck with" cause he's SQueaKz. lol. From there we went to Starbucks where we went to go get coffee crap which i have NO idea what it was seeing as how i dont drink starbucks ( nothing against it just never bought anything from their coffee shop ] We walked BACK to broadway and he decided to go to the kid robot store. & am i late or not but kid robot switched their store?? (Btw on my way back to broadway i saw Derrick ( skywlkr ] & he walked right passed me. SMH lol.) but anyways I need to stop shopping on the internet and start going into the stores. I normally dont really go to soho anyways. We "Explored" as he said and he ended up buying some action figure that allowed you to create your own and draw on it. Once we left the store he got upset that he was walking around with a huge Kid robot bag cause he thought he looked like a hypebeast which made me LAUGH. We shot the breeze and walked around. and ended up in UNION, where he met up some friends in there and we chilled their also while he shot the breeze with the store workers bout clothing. ( aNYthing is coming back hard as ive hurd ] He was bout to buy some purple laces but ended up not buying them cause i honestly thought he was just buying shit cause he saw it in his face. lol. From there we went to BAPE so he could check some keychains he was intrested in but didnt buy anything, AGAIN! lol. Then we walked to the train station and i offered to bring him back to his school ; we took the train there and snapped nuff pics of each other. When i dropped him to his stop he departed ways, and i got back on the train to go BACK to Manhattan. ( I needed to burn time anyways ] & i went to my 81206's job. I got there mad early and walked up to him at the cash register and asked "Excuse me sir, do you have a bathroom somewhere around here?" He was so suprised to see me so early. & was happy to see the jacket he got me fitted so nice on me. He went to the back and opened the bathroom door for me and rushed back to his register after slipping me a kiss. Lol. Afterwards i went to go get something to eat because i still had time to burn and came back at 7 because thats when his time was up to go on break. We hung out outside in rockefeller center hugged up because i was freezing cold. Then he walked me to the train station and rushed back to work. I got home and snapped some pics of myself and ended my day. =)

Pics from yesterday: