Saturday, January 24, 2009

GHOST! o_O


I've Been gone for a Minute .. Now Im Back. Lol. WASSUP!? Ive been so busy it's ridiculous. It's been annoying me actually. Since last weekend i have become the busiest M.I.A person ever. Myspace, blog, and sometimes aim. I had lots of makeup work to do since classes are over and many finals and tests to take. But now im back .. and here to recap you on how ive been. Last weekend happened to be the weekend of my cousin Jasmine sweet sixteen. Seeing as how thats my cousin, i had to be in it. =__= At first i didnt wanna but i made alot of new friends and it actually turned out to be really fun. Everything was perfect & it was a beautiful/fun & hilarious night. Other than that. FINALS HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE THIS PASSING
WEEK. Lmao. Im back though ; so i'll be posting as

1 comment:

Mookie said...

The Ghost has returned.