Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hullo ; Today was CRAZY

So i went to school third period today. When i say i was Tired. I was TIRED! I Could not wake up to save my life. I ended up waking up at 7:23 and going in the shower at about 7:35. My mom dropped me to school and i got there exactly when the third period bell rang. In school we mostly didnt do anything cause today was wensday and the day and periods is cut short. After school i went to my 81206's House to chill ; It was cool until something happened that we had to go take care of. When we finished taking care of that he took me halfway home & as we was getting on the train on the Parsons station there was a bum man sitting on the steps changing his clothes. Not his shirt and pants and shoes. It wasnt that simple. The man was sitting on the steps with no pants on AT ALL. I thought my eyes were decieving me so i decided to look more closely to see if it was real. & i saw his package. It was ALL the real. At first i was stunned and didnt say anything & then i just started Laughing. It was too hilarious ; i couldnt believe that man & where were the damn cops. Their there for almost everything else and not there for that. SMH. Anyways as soon as i got home i got something to eat cuz i havent eaten all day. This diet SUCKS ass. UGH.

No comments: