Monday, January 26, 2009

Wack Muhfucking Day

Today was BLAH! I was extremly tired this morning and i didnt wanna wake up for the world. I contemplated going to school at 1:45 just for my latin test, but figured that would be unexceptable since we actually had a school day but it ended at 12:30. I Woke up around 7:10 and went in the shower ; extremly tired! I didnt even wear my full uniform ( Wore Uggs instead of them N-Boys ] & thought about not wearing makeup. But i realized that i looked more drowsy without it so i added a little bronzer. I had 2 blueberry waffles for breakfast and then my mom dropped me to school. School was mad fhucking wack cause no classes gave us work we just hung out in all my classes. & it was even worse because i went to school mad late and no one was even really there. To make matters worse about 5th or 6th period i realized i left my wallet at home. MY WALLET WITH MY I.D, METROCARD, AND MONEY. I was extremly upset. I didnt have money to get on the train so i had to ask the police officer to let me through & he did on 3 conditions. That i answered three of his questions. Brain teasers of course and i got them all wrong. but he still let me go through. I went with my solemate to her house to preperate for our party thursday and see where everything is gonna go. While on the train she swore she saw some cute ass niggahs on the metropolitan ave G train stop. & they were actually bums. I was ashamed. Lol. We went to her house chilled & then TySmoove came over and was acting like an idiot. We chilled or w.e. I Ate a Banging ass Hotpocket & then i went with Coach to Get Her Lil Bro That be Frontin' On me. Then i went to get on the train station to go home ; which i got on with 2 dollars Rebecca Lent me. =___= How do i forget something so important as my wallet!?
More Pictures from the day:

No comments: