Friday, January 2, 2009

M.I.A


Yeah Ive Been Missing In Action. I've been CRAZY busy. Especially with school bout to roll back into play. 3 weeks off ; hasn't felt better. Well basically ; Christmas was good. & Then that weekend i happened to have a sleepover w. my Solemate Asha. She Slept over my house We Partied Like Animals; Shopped; Movies; Chilled. Ahh always good times w. The solemate & Then I've just been chillen w. my 81206 & Getting into it w. Guys. Esepicially this one dude. Guys are all the same i swere ; Make me mad.. ahh thats another story for a different day. Well right now i dont have much to say. A Family Relative of Mines Passed.. Blahblahblah ( Rip Kent ] I'll start posting more nowadays since i dont have much to do until i go back to school.


Pictures while ive been M.I.A:






No comments: