Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yesterday



Was HILARIOUS. Like the whole day was extremly funny. I had to go in to take 2 finals. & it was with like the funniest class ever. Mr.McCabes 3rd period class. It was so funny while taking this text with the exception of this boy that sweres he's funny and has the biggest nastiest hair ever. YUCK! Anyways we took the test, cheated. Had Mad fun afterwards. & then i proceeded to take my Biology final which was a peice of cake. I left at 11:00 ; extremly early. Went home to get some money and then headed to the city. Met up w. Mr. 81206 { Kay ] and we shopped for stuff and chilled. Then we headed to his house in Jamacia and chilled there and rolled the ugliest L EVER. Lmfao! I even got to be a FRESh and stunt in his Supreme Fitted and Sneaker Freaker Scarf. Lol. Btw ; He beat my ass yesterday and that was the craziest ass woopin' ever. lol

No comments: