Saturday, January 10, 2009

Kanye West ... Naked Model??



Kanye West Plans on being a NAKED model..


“I made a decision. I wanna make popular music, but I want less fans,” he told writer Sean Fennessey when asked if was comfortable with fame. “I want the freedom of having less fans. It’s like the freedom of having less money. If you have less money, you have less responsibility. It’s like Björk. If she wanted to pose naked, you’d be like, ‘Oh, that’s Björk.’ But if I wanted to pose naked, people would draw all type of things into it. I definitely feel like, in the next however many years, if I work out for two months, that I’ll pose naked. I break every rule and mentality of hip-hop, of black culture, of American culture.”


If Kanye WORKS OUT & Becomes a Naked Model, I Have no problem with it and i'll definitly support him in everything he does. But ah, That body right now isn't really looking too nice. Even though everyone has their flaws and some people just like to eat. Like me ( Wack ass diet im on ] But i think it's cool he made a reference to Bjork i love her and her music.
Disucuss...

No comments: