Tuesday, January 6, 2009

School is Back In Session

Update on MY world ; This passing saturday i got to hang out w. my Bestfriends like old times. & we had a BLAST! I Love All You Girlies. Sunday I was up to my ass in Homework & Getting My Hair done. ( Scabbed the side of my face ] & Monday ; well i thought the day was gonna be doomed. I woke up to NO HOT WATER. & It stayed like that since 6:45 and i woke up at 5:45 so i took a cold ass shower and then i had to rush and put on my uniform & get dressed. & i HATE to rush. So i tried to rush and as i leave and im wlking to the bus stop ; The bus departs. & i wasnt running to the other bus stop cause i knew i wouldnt have been able to catch it, & then i get to about 3 bus stops down & realized that if i would have ran i would have caught the bus. =__=. I ended up walking to school.. 3 Minutes late the first day back. The day was blah at first & then got better. EXTREME laughs. Especially after lunch we tried to harass this quiet boy named Harry and just acted a fool in the hallways ( if you wanna see the videos of everything that went down hit me up ] The fun came to an end when one of my idiot friends decided to throw a glass bottle at this Jamacian boy. SMH. He thought it was funny though. & Today was a much better day ; Caught the early bus and got to school before school started. YAY. o9' i definitly said i was gonna make some changes ( Start being on time more often ] & omg ; i was tired today ; slept in mad classes & skipped a class in a different class the end of the day. Another relative of my family passed yesterday. But after lunch yesterday was even more fun. Ahh too bad i didnt bring my camera. Anyways ; School tommorow & Idunno if imma go since i get out of school tommorow at 12:30 and i have a dentist appointment for 10. & then i wanna hit up the supreme warehouse sale w. my friend so yeah ; Idunno im still contemplating. Well time for homework...





Pics from these past couple of days:

No comments: