Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where The Fuck Have You Been!?

Around Man, around. Ive been through so much shit and back. But im here to update you on that. Basically school has been kicking my ass. But Luckily my girls have been here to save me from all the bullshit. The other day we like mostly all of us skipped first and second period and went to a Banging ass diner and had the most scrumptious breakfast.




















It was just awesome! Resulting with that breakfast, my "Solemate" officially does not talk to me anymore for the stupidest reason EVER. But im not gonna get into that. Because its that fucking silly and shes a weirdo. Lol. anyways my day today was pretty good. Went to school ( Wensday Scheduele ) got out at 12:30 and me and celina went back to my house so i could change and we could eat, while we were on the bus we saw rebecca on there we all went back to my house. Ate, watched tevee for a bit and i got dressed. Rebecca left to go to the salon to go get her hair cut and me and Celina went to 14th street to meet up with Desiree' and Raquel on 14th street. We had a pretty dandy time. After they left me i met up with my good friend Andrew But most of you most likely know him as Squeaksz. He met me out on 14th street with his friend Shomari ( if im not mistaken ) and we walked all the way to this dollar Pizzeria on second ave cause he was baked. =/ Anyways we got there and was able to snap some pics. But sadly none of ourselves together. & No i didnt buy him his slice. SO WHAT! Anyways while we were chillin in the pizzeria my dad sent me a text of my lil brother drinking out of wht appeared to be a "BBQ's" Gobbler & i noticed that he was also wearing the same clothing that he wore today. so i called up my parents to find out they were most definitly in BBQ's and guess what!? to My suprise the Pizzeria me Squeaksz and Shomari was chillin in was across the street. lol. haha. They wanted me to come, but they were so mad ( in a kidding way ) that i busted them of the food. LMFAO ( STFU MALAKI ) Squeaksz walked me and got to meet my mom. She loves his clothing line Lethal Inspiration btw. Lol. & then they left and i sat down to eat. I didnt order anything cause i wasnt too hungry. so i basically ate a couple of the crispy wings they had as a starter and then ate some of my dads fucking good ass Taco Salad. I think i may go to BBQ's extremly soon and order that to go. it was great! anyways, today was a pretty good day overall. School tommorow and im soo not excited about it. I got a Test In Geometry. GRR!


P.s. If you guys are wondering from the photos from the dinner breakfast above, Yes i do wear a pin of my face when i was a baby on my shirt sometimes. I was cute as hell & i love ( and so do people ) that picture. Narcisstic Much? =D

Photos:

My mom was twisted over this lil drink. So I finished It Off For Her. =D Extra shots & all.









Squeaksz likes to touch me. Lol. This dude is hilarious. I Love Him <33



























No comments: