Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today was Filled w. Laughs & Drama & ... Fights!?

I Got to school and took tht Geometry test and some of it i was cool with, Other shit im like WTF am i looking at. I thought I Was Reading Latin ( and i take Latin Class BTW ) lmao. Anyways i proceeded to my next class Global, which i cant help but talk it. But i was cool, Watched a video. Blahblahblah. Then off to Biology where i cant remember what we learned. I wasnt too intrested in the topic today. & then fucking latin to see that she wasnt there. So im like fuck it imma skip this period. So i roamed the halls a bit with some friends and then decided to go to the College Office to go on the All Girls College trip to The College Of New Rochelle ( an all girls school and also my sisters name =D ) i dont wanna go to that other college with my advisory. It's nothing but Geeks. So Me & All My Girlies ( except for a few cause they wanted to go to Princeton ) signed up to go. Only 25 girls are allowed to go to the school and we're having a coach bus which holds 54 and we're going to a resturant. Now thats gonna be a luxurious Trip Buddy. =)

Anyways i ended up going to class MAD late, to not do anything and then went to lunch where i hung with my girlies and acted a fool. until i hurd that some girls were talking about me, made me freaking pissed off. So i pressed her during my 7th free period with all my friends. This is how it went:

Raven: YO ALEX! I Heard you was talking about me.
Alex: Excuse Me?
Raven: I Heard You was Fucking Talking About me.
Alex: From Whom Cause You Heard Wrong.
Raven: Oh aight, well if you are talking to me let me fucking know.
Alex: I sure will, i definitly will.
Raven: & i definitly wont hesitate to smack you in your fucking Face
:: I walk away ::

Then the end of the day one of the girls had on their away message we were gonna get washed. Lmao. so we followed them to see if we were gonna get washed. The 2 main girls in my crew that was having a problem had their moms up there Cause my Friend Samantha is a Black Belt and can get arrested for fighting. & we all waited there until we got "washed" but it never happened. Just a bunch of her jumping around over security holding her back shes mad fake and a PUSSY! lol. Did you guys know that this "fight" brought me and my solemate back together. Lmao!
Anyways the whole us getting "washed" situation was hilarious. We knew we weren't. But yeah thats how my day went.

I felt like a total asshole for not bringing an umbrella though, i forgot it was gonna rain so i had to wear my hoodie on my beautiful hair. Lol. Anyways, i have a dentist appointment at 11:30 a.m tommorow so i wont be in school like about 12:30 or so. The middle to the end of 5th period. & then the only class ill have to go to is English, Cause after 5th period is Lunch and then i have a free period. HAHA!

No comments: