Saturday, March 14, 2009

Q and Dawn Get Freaky



I think this a bit too much. Dontcha think?


In a recent interview with Angela Yee, on her Shade 45 radio show Lip Service, the couple reveals a few details about how they get down in the bedroom.
They started by talking about their turn-ons. While Dawn chose to plead the fifth, Q was a little more open about things.
“I like when she licks my nipples,” he said over the air.” “I got a ring, so she kinda does it back and forth.
“I wouldn’t say she lets me cum in her face, but I wouldn’t mind her cumming in my face,” the young singer later added.
Angela Yee and company had a field day with the couple, especially when they told Dawn that having a young boyfriend (Q is just 20) is a plus because you can train him (in the bedroom, of course). But, Dawn explained that Q actually doesn’t need much training at all.
“He’s not a boy. I don’t have to mold [him]. He’s molded all by himself. I got lucky. He’s moldy,” she laughed, before explaining his all-night stamina capabilities. “I remember the longest … it started at 11:30 (p.m.) and it finished like at 8 in the morning. I kid you not. I was in shock. I was like ‘What is happening right now?’ “

Lmao. They are wild out there. The funniest thing has got to be the nipple ring. smh..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son qets it in.
But i think he shudda said,
no homo after that nipple,
rinq comment.
Shid, i think it still,
wudda been homo.

Mala Mala said...

Lmfaooo.
This is hillarious
I KNEW Q was a freakk !!
But i didnt think dawn was 0_o

court cobain said...

LMFAO @ the nipple ring.

Yo, I think Que is gay honestly. Did you see dude's neck movement when he was talking to the guys about Will being on the phone with ol girl and not rehearsing? STOP ITTTT.