Saturday, March 14, 2009

So Today was My Boy Andre's Birthday.


Happy Birthday Andre. H.P! ( Hood Presidents.) I hope you spent your shit real well. Knowing you, Ya probaly definitly did. Anyways besides it being his birthday today, this dude is a lyrical beast. Other than the songs he's done, from the poems and freestyles ive read, he's smooth with his shit.


Here's the link to his Personal Myspace



Here is his Music Page


( my fav song is Magical. Tuff fucking beat )


& Here's a poem he wrote called "Im a Father"


Look what has awaken Beautiful creation Fucked up creators I hate the one that partook in the act But I like the film we created Look at what has been brought to this world Only reason why I haven't slight my wrist Look at the child Baby got daddy's eye's Baby got mommy's lips So it can see everything in perspective But speak like it doesn't understand I am a man I am here to see my seed grow to a wonderful tree But she is the cloud that hovers over me My child is my savior She is my Satan We sit in this room I hold the child She stares daggers into me But my baby redirects the weapons with it's beautiful smile Child support isn't the way So how is this going to work out Maybe my savior has a idea Baby just looks at me and laughs so hard I think it's crying Best thing to ever happen to me But she's the worst thing that has ever happen to me The child is my fuel so I'll keep my foot on the pedal..



GET WITH THIS SHIT!

=)

No comments: