Saturday, March 28, 2009

"Single Asians"

Okay, Just when i thought the whole Single Ladies Era was done, i was sadly mistaken. Although to me this song will never get old i watch this and im like WTF!? lol. This is pure comedy. Here are some Yale Students with their own version.





And for your enjoyment here are the lyrics:


All the single Asians All the single Asians All the single Asians All the single Asians All the single Asians
Now put your hands up Library and CDB Test comin’ up next week. You dropped a flask, And now I’ve gotta ask If you’re enough to be in a lab with me.
I need this grade. I’ve never been late, Because I live my life for Med School. I do bio-chem On the weekends You ain’t hardcore enough for me.
Cause if you like me Then you shoulda got an A on it. Cause if you like me Then you shoulda got an A on it, An A-minus Ain’t the same as an A is it? Cause if you like me Then you shoulda got an A on it.
[lots of Oh's]

Let’s make some noise For all the boys Who have yellow fever. I’ll be Lucy Liu Or Sailor Moon A geisha just for you.
At the restaurant I’ll taste your sauce And you can slurp my sushi. I like it raw, So bring it on, And me love you long time.
[more Oh's...and now with an accent and subtitles]

We from Beijing, We dry cleaning, And practice Viorin. We visit Yale, We bring peace there, And take picture at the Beinecke.
I make the rice, (She make it nice) Cause I’m in charge of Dim Sum!!! I make Chai
Tea. I do Tai Chi.