Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Midterms and... WISDOM TEETH!?


Midterms today tommorow and thursday and they're kicking my ass! Omg, I hate this time of the year and the time of finals and regents. I loathe it. & the teachers and being complicated dickwads and making the midterms just like regents. Like UGH! Do i really have to do this!? Well anyways today i took my english midterm which i know i passed with about a 90 and i also took my biology midterm which i think i passed with a 80. Both easy classes that i dont mind. Now tommorow is the geometry midterm ( might pass ) and the global midterm ( kinda worried ) and it sucks that these tests are the first 2 classes of my day and they're back to back. Thursday i have a Latin Midterm. Freaking stupid language. It's kind of cool though if you get into it. Damn, u cant take this damn test crap. Im currently doing a Geometry Review. Does this suck or what!?

Not only do i have midterms this week and this week is gonna be hella shitty cause of rain, My wisdom teeth are fucking KILLING ME. Like its been growing in and i dealt with it before but now i just cant. It's ridiculous. My Gums are swollen ohdee. So i cant talk much and eating is just a no,no. What a fucking week this will be, EH. 3 MORE DAYS UNTIL SPRING BREAK. Im Off for over 2 weeks. Thankyou Williamsburg Charter High School. =)

Bored/Shitty Face ^^



I Like that Glare on the side of my Face =) ^^


My Fucking tooth =(

No comments: