Saturday, June 27, 2009

Kid Loses His Mind Because His Mom Cancels His Online Gaming Account

This is ridiculous, Yet Very Funny. Lmao @ the older brother i believe setting up the camera to catch all of this. smh, lol. This so reminds me of a comedy standup i recently saw with Arie Spears that went as so,

Black mom: YOU BETTER FUCKING CLEAN UP THIS MOTHERFUCKING ROOM, IF I COME IN HERE AGAIN AND THIS FUCKING ROOM AINT MUTHAFUCKING CLEAN IMMA TAKE THAT GAME CONTROLL AND TIE IT AROUND YOUR MOTHERFUCKING NECK, CLEAN IT UP!!!
White Boy (friend): WTF MAN, she cant fucking do that. This is your fucking space. You need to fucking say something. shes invading your privacy. Want me to go say something?
Black boy (the son): ::speaking like the slavery days:: You get from round here w. all that foolishness. my parents is good folks. they gives me foods, they gives me shelters. i dont want no troubles. get from here! GET!

Lol. Yes that was a very random moment, but it was funny to me. One of the best comedy standups ever. If you havent caught it yet, its called "Shaq & Cedric's All Star Comedy Jam"

Watch the video here:




My little brother is a gaming fean, just like this boy. I told him that may be him if my mom takes away his XBOX 360. He said im right, lmao!

No comments: