Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's day to all the dad's out there. I especially want to give a HUGE, father's day shoutout to all the mother's out there that play the role of both mother and father. My mom and dad was always around, but mother's that manage to do both warm my heart forreal. Other special shoutouts to:
Malaki's dad.
Justine's mom
Tiara's Mom
Angel's dad
Rebecca's dad
Booskie's poppy

and of course, the best dad of them all. MY FATHER, Rodrick!





"A father is a banker provided by nature."




"I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection."



"Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad."
-- I got my dad an ipod btw. 4GB if im not mistaken. He loves it. I downloaded music for him into it already and everything. Can you believe he was willing to give me back the money that i spent on it. lol. Silly Man! & i cooked him a slamming breakfast! Crissonts, Homemade pancakes, Omlette, Sausage and Bacon & fresh squeezed orange juice. LOVE THY FATHER!

No comments: