Monday, June 8, 2009

A Day In the Life Of TreNdZ & Mal

So today, Monday. Back to school, bleh! i told myself i would be early for my second period class ( i have a first free ) and yet i was late. But get this, not only was i late for second period, i walked in late to my third period also. -_- . I was pissed. Especially since i didnt even breakfast so i was starving until 1:00 p.m. Lunch time. I Came to school in what i told everyone i would do, yet no one believed me. Shorts & Uggs. =) It was pretty awesome actually, especially since my dezzy boo happened too look just like me that day. =) anyways, lunch finally came, and they were serving some disgutooo shitt. & i dnt normally eat school lunch but i was starved, so i ended up taking a PB&J that i didnt eat, and a bananas. ( i recited fergie's song while spelling tht ) the banana was qood, but i was still hungry. Oh well, i was having too much fun w. my friends at lunch to notice. My solemate is once again not talking to me or any of the crew. Im guessing cause we're too loud. oh'well we're having fun! After lunch i have a free period, and i made Tumani skip for me and we kicked it and chilled. Me, Tumani, Celina, & Ramon'. It was pretty darn awesome. ( sorry no photos here ) 8th period my teacher was abest ( absent in latin ) so me desiree and shajoy skipped the first half of class in the bathroom, doing our hair and makeup. Then we went to class to do absolutely nothing. Teachers be killn me w. this regents review man. So then i get this text frm malaki to come to breevort to say hi to him, and well i wasnt passing that down cause i hadn't met him yet & something is always coming up w. him. So i left school w. Celina and Luis and took the G to the A & met malaki. He's taller in person & hes so cute! lol. I was kinda afraid to hug him though, cause hes so small. No lie. & he has a lazy eye, something i found out today that totally frightens me. lol. Anyways we hung out in the projects ( i feel gangsta ) took pics and shot the breeze.





So anyways, I love Malaki. He's awesome. He calls me mad names & i do the same but that shit be funny as hell & we never take it serious, & he know he wants me. So it's all love. I just may never qo back to the projects again though, lol..

1 comment:

Mala Mala said...

Malllllll !!

And sounds like u had a pretty chill day.