Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yesterday..


Was pretty Much an Annoyance. But it did have it's positives. I Wake up to find my house in pretty much messy state & the door was unlocked. WTF! Anyway my mom brought me home so food & then asked me to accompany her to some store to buy things for the house and the supermarket. I went thinking that was the only place she was bringing me and thinking i would be back for 2 o'clock. How i was sadly Mistaken. She did take me to both the stores she told me she was, but then she talked about going to walgreens & picking my bro up at 2:40!!! I was so fucking pissed. I was supposed to be out the damn house at 3:00. We ended up getting back home at 3:00 and there was no parking spaces. Well there was one but there was a HUGE chunk of ice blocking it. It kind of resembled an iceberg. & i was not going to circle around and around for a parking spot so i jumped out the car and attempted to move it. Couldnt.. Way to big and heavy and my hands were starting to FREEZE. I was able to push it back though to make enough room for my moms car to fit in. As soon as we got upstairs ; I jumped in the shower and got ready. I was done in an hour. Something i am incapable of doing but i did. No makeup & i did not match whatsoever. Brown uggs, jeans, Pink and Black shirt, burgandy hoodie. WTF! I pulled it off though. I Left for Cookie's House, which is an Hr & a Half away from where i live. When i finally got there his moms BLEW mines. She took mad long to freakin leavee. When i got inside, he was being such a idiot. I put on Rush Hour 2 & we watched that. Untill we did something else until we got into an argument & he started slapping me around. He's so hardheaded. We left at like 8 to catch the bus back to the train station & he kept bothering me cause i had a cold & i had to blow my nose any minute. ( I hope he caught it ] He gave me a christmas gift & i headed home.. Once i was home the earache started kicking in like crazy & you know the rest..

No comments: