Saturday, December 20, 2008

Childrens Arcade = Crazy Fun!



So i went with my little brother and mom to some childrens party was little brother was invited to in Funtopia USA in Metro Mall. When we first got to the party it was kind of boring. The kids were all shy and bored. But as soon as they heard about laser tag and pizza, The madness begun. My Little brother kept showing me off to his friends and bothering me. But i was chill and got to shoot the breeze w. this lady that lives across the street from me. {knew her for years & her sons} & my mom. I got bored really quickly and just wanted the supervisors to give out the tokens to play some arcade games. & when they did, i was OUT! lol. First thing i played was the wheel of fortune to win a couple of tickets & then i bust my moms ass in air hockey. [Like usual]. Then i continued on to play more games. Ive got to say though, the most fun game i played was DDR [Dance Dance Revolution] It is my absolute favorite arcade game. I won all 3 rounds twice & got my name entered in the hall of fame. =) Bowling w. my mom was also fun though. I didnt think i would have as much fun as i did, especially since i was really sick. But i really enjoyed myself.



More pictures from today...







No comments: