Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!

So Today was Christmas & I ended Up waking up at 8:30 because of my little brother, after falling asleep at 3:00 in the morning. My Brother woke me up screaming "Raven, Raven, Santa ate the cookies and drank the milk you left him last night & he wrote me a note!" Mind you, My dad ate the cookies and drank the milk & i wrote the note. Anything to make my brother Rashaad happy. So we sat down and my brother started opening his gifts. & i just sat there and watched cause i knew i aint get nothing but money & im supposed to get my Photography Camera next week. & My Moms Hands me over 5 Gifts. I finished watching my little brother open his gifts. A whole bunch of Games for his XBox 360, Playstation, PSP and More, Guitar Hero, A Tony Hawk Skateboard & a whole bunch of other mess. & then i opened my things. My Mom bought me the "Wii Fit" for the Nintento Wii and a Place Mat to Protect the Board. My Uncle Bought me Some Socks ( Haha, I Love My Funny Uncles ] And a "Circle Of Love" Necklace. It's really Pretty. Then The Best Gift of all was from my Bookie. A Nice ass Peacoat Jacket from the Gap and 2 Scarfs. Ahh I Love Him soo Much he's the best. I so wasn't expecting that. My dad Gave me 100 dollars to last me for this weekend for whatever i have planned & then he'll give me my money to shop and my camera. Can't wait. I Hope You Guys got w.e You wished for. =)

No comments: