Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Im Back!!


I am back. We are back. VisualAbstractNYC and I!

So much as taken place since we've last spoken and i apologize for the lack on posts. But i am back! I've been doing everything lately; to give you a recap on my life. School, soccer, partying, single, photoshoot. Just about everything. Anyways, i dont want you guys to get too caught up in my past; i rather just look towards the future. Keep checking back for updates, cause i promise there shall be plenty.
I also wanna just give shoutouts to everyone who stuck around with VisualAbstractNYC while i wasn't posting; i apologize to you guys. Just make sure you tell a friend to tell a friend that VisualAbstractNYC.blogspot.com is BACK!

Follow me!
twitter.com/brklynhippie

any idea's or topics you'll like me to cover or express my feelings about?
Send me an email!
R_robertson88@yahoo.com

Until then...

No comments: