Monday, November 30, 2009

Back to work!

I decided to take a mini-break from the media this passing weekend. & boy have i enjoyed it! (well at least some of it.) My thanksgiving was grand for all the people that asked, spent it with family and friends and plenty of food in my house, and unfortunately i got my ass whooped in every Nintendo wii game i have. The next day went on to be a flop, with that 40oz bounce party almost everyone went to; which happened to get shut down before it even started. IT WAS WAY TOO MANY HEADS OUT THERE!!! But i got to see many of my friends so i enjoyed that part of my night. Saturday i came down with a horrible case of food poisoning. I seriously felt like i was dying. That lasted for two days until Sunday. Basically my whole weekend was a FLOP! But Today my start of a new week was awesome! I went to 106 and park for the first time with a old friend and his friends. At first the day didn't start off so well but it definitely got better when i got there. I got to meet/see Jim Jones, Bird man, & J Shawn, Bird man's new found artist. You can catch me on television on BET, Wednesday at 6:00 on 106 and park!!

No comments: