Thursday, August 20, 2009

Omarion Dropped From Young Money

It was confirmed yesterday that Omarion was officially dropped from Young Money Records. I've hurd so many hilarious tweets about this yesterday like "How you get fired on your day off." I think this is honestly kinda fucked up, although Omarion wasnt doing much or producing any "fire" since his B2k days to drop him just like that is like, wow. I want to hear the official story from a Young Money rep before i speak any much further on this, BUT i must say; im sure most of you have heard that Bow wow was recently SIGNED to Young Money. (which is why the photo above was chosen for this post) I wonder how this will affect their relationship. Music wise and friendship wise.

I wish Omarion the best of luck although i stopped supporting him after he caused the fall of B2k. lol

No comments: