Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nia Long goes "Naked" for PETA


She didnt really go naked. Thanks to photoshop and airbrushing this ad was made possible.
Here's what she had to say about going naked rather than wearing fur..

“In being a responsible adult and really understanding what happens for one fur coat and how many animals are killed and slaughtered for one fur coat, it just isn’t worth it to me.

When I became a mother, I started to really understand the importance of all living creatures in a way that I didn’t ever think about before. And I’ve realized how important it is that we really take responsibility for … treating animals with love and care just like we would any human being. There’s no difference, in my opinion, [between fur and] slavery or the Holocaust. It’s just that we’re not dealing with human beings, we’re dealing with animals, but it’s still a living thing.”


I would love to do one of these ads btw. :]

No comments: