Monday, February 2, 2009

& May I Say, Jennifer Hudson KILLED the Superbowl


Talk about a comeback! This has been the first Appearance/Performance since the death of her Mother, sister and nephew. Her Outfit was definitly On point. Simple Yet Sexy. But you could see that she was very nervous. When she first came out on stage her legs were shaking, she took a huge sigh before and after the song. And she did not smile ONCE! Smh, I feel her pain but Golly. Overall she performed Beautifully and i enjoyed it very much. It amazes me that she didnt win that American Idol season. SMH.
P.s. ; Do i Look Like this Girl? Because first people used to claim i looked like Gabrielle Union, Now more and more people are telling me i look like Jennifer Hudson. I mean besides from the Chubby Face, The Chinky Eyes, and the big lips. I dont feel i look like her much at all. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

indeedy.